Towards The Stars

"Easier said than done."

"You won't understand."

"Don't tell me what to do when you yourself can't follow it."

Ever heard of these words? Ever spoken these words?

If you've heard these words then it'd probably have hurt you for a moment. Like, you're helping someone and they don't even care. What even? That's not something you're parents taught you, how can they be so ungrateful towards their well-wisher?

If you've spoken these words, then I know it won't be easy. It's been nagging you, tearing you down, and sometimes, you blackout.

Or maybe you're that amazing person who's experienced both these situations. Like really, I'm not even joking when I say that I go through these very situations every day. Yet there's something special about every day and again today's the day.

There are times when your loved ones are doing something wrong or can't get a hold of their lives. You want to help them but sometimes you don't realise how blinded you get just by the thought of helping that you forget you might be pressurising them. You may do it unconsciously, but you can't take back what you said. You can't undo the done in real life. You can make up, if only it wasn't your last chance.

There's this time when everyone's hurt, broken, struggling, reviving. There are moments where we all want to give up and moments where we want to triumph.

Or there are moments where everything is going smoothly yet something's missing. You're happy but not content. You're loving but not living.

When your loved ones are at a stage where they need to change, give them time. Let them have their space. They'll put their life together, don't hover around them. How'd you feel if you just fell from a tree and people gather around you not even leaving space for you to breathe?

People change all the time, they NEED to. Some for worse and some for better. It's not like the people who changed for worse are gone forever, they happen to become better too. It's just a matter of time you see, time can heal everything.

I know I'm beating around the bush, but my point is, if you're so worried and you want to heal someone, then you just can't. The person you love needs to heal themselves. Sure you can help, partly by helping them to help themselves and partly by helping yourself.

No matter how full you feel you are, you still have space for healing. You may not have a wound, but you'll have ways of healing. I heal myself by helping as many people as I can, that's my way of accepting to myself that I'm very important. I'm not shy or afraid to accept it. Neither should you.

Accept yourself.

Show them your healing process.

Show them your scars.

Show them you're truly not afraid.

Show them you've already taken off,

Towards the stars.
image
Taken from Google Images

Comments