People, Time and Naked Feelings



When your day starts off bad, or when you're having a bad day, it gets really hard to smile. You just want the day to be over, just want to get out of the place or the world and just wish your life was better. Not bad, not sad, just rad.

But it's not, and there's nothing you can do about it.

But there is. You can do something about it. In fact, you can do a lot about it.

After having a long, hard day, I began to feel that's how my whole life is going to be. I can't get away from this, I can't run.

And then I went to meet my best friend.

Problems shared are problems halved. But this time I didn't share. Not because I didn't trust her, but because when I saw her, I forgot everything.

I mean, I don't have to eat lavish food or go to fancy places to feel happy. One look at her and I forgot everything. My whole week now had a fresh start.

I didn't have to talk about things that were bothering me and I didn't have to take extra measures to keep myself happy. I just needed to spend time with her.

Believe you me, we were sitting in a hospital and I was having the time of my life. We weren't in a house or in a hangout spot. We were sitting in a hospital room and I felt at peace.

I don't like doctors, I don't like hospitals. But there I was, sitting on a hospital couch and at peace. Sitting in a hospital and thinking if I could freeze time, this would be it.

Honestly, this wasn't even the best time I've had with her. But somehow, it still was the best goddamn time I'd spent with her. It was more like a spontaneous plan we both needed and made it happen.

What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't always depend on the place and the status. Sometimes it depends on the people, time and naked feelings.

wallup.net
Taken from Google Images

Comments